Handling Your Criminal Concerns With Skill And Discretion
Finding yourself on the wrong side of the law is a terrible experience, whether this is your first or most recent encounter. It is natural to feel overwhelmed when you consider the impact that a criminal matter can have on your reputation and your rights. Resolving this problem as quickly and quietly as possible is critical.
Turn to our team at the Lee Viacava Law Firm during your time of need. Our firm is led by Lee Viacava, a respected criminal defense attorney who has dedicated his career to protecting his clients’ interests throughout southwest Florida. He has the insight and skill to handle your case. You can rely on him to handle your sensitive legal problem with the urgency and discretion it requires.
Working To Limit The Impact Of Misdemeanor And Felony Charges
Having a criminal record has staying power. Misdemeanor and felony convictions can follow you throughout your life, harming your career ambitions, educational opportunities and housing options. You owe it to yourself to fight the charges as aggressively as possible.
Attorney Lee Viacava can help you do just that. He knows how Florida’s criminal system works, how to dismantle the prosecution’s case and how to craft a winning argument. Discerning clients have relied on him to combat an array of charges, including:
- Drunk driving offenses for minors, commercial drivers, first-time offenders and repeat offenders
- Possession of controlled substances, prescription drug offenses and other drug violations
- Traffic violations, including reckless driving, speeding and driving with a suspended license
- Juvenile crimes, such as minor in possession, shoplifting, trespassing and vandalism
- Sex crimes and stalking
- Violent crimes, such as domestic violence, child abuse, battery, burglary and assault
- Theft and fraud crimes that include embezzlement and other serious allegations
- Probation violations
As your advocate, Lee Viacava prioritizes your privacy over publicizing his caseload. He is acutely aware of the damage that charges can have on your relationships and your good name. Lee Viacava will not seek out the media to draw attention to your case, unlike other criminal defense attorneys in the area. When you retain a successful attorney who avoids the public spotlight, you can put your unfortunate legal matter behind you and move on.
Arrange Your Consultation Today
You can easily arrange a private consultation with a highly regarded lawyer when you complete our online intake form or call 239-990-2667. From our office in Fort Myers, we are proud to represent clients throughout southwest Florida.