The Experience To Protect You From A First-Time Fort Myers DUI
Driving under the influence (DUI) is a serious charge with significant penalties which can impact your daily life. We are told constantly, the offense of DUI is treated differently here; this is why you need someone like Mr. Viacava who has lived locally for over 30 years to defend you. When you turn to the Lee Viacava Law Firm for defense representation, attorney Lee Viacava will work to protect you from the harsh penalties. You are in trustworthy hands; attorney Lee Viacava has more than 15 years of experience as a Florida criminal defense attorney.
What Sentences Are On The Table?
Florida’s penalties for DUI increase with severity for each offense and based on the facts. For a first conviction the penalties may include the following:
- A fine of $500 to $1,000
- 50 hours of community service
- Up to one year of probation
- Up to six months of incarceration
- 10 days of vehicle impoundment
- DUI school
- Up to twelve months driver’s license revocation
- If your blood alcohol content (BAC) exceeded .15 or you had a minor in the vehicle, a fine between $1,000 to $2,000, nine months incarceration and an interlock.
- If you were involved in a crash, a fine between $1,000 to $2,000, one year incarceration.
What Should I Do After Getting A DUI?
Your first step should be to contact an experienced DUI lawyer. Even if you believe that the case is hopeless, allow Mr. Viacava the opportunity to advocate on your behalf. As a skilled attorney who has handled thousands of DUI cases successfully, Fort Myers DUI lawyer Lee Viacava will fight to get you the best possible resolution.