Personalized Immigration Law Help From An Attorney Who Cares
The Lee Viacava Law Firm takes great pride giving each client the personal attention they deserve, as we understand that every case is different. Founding attorney Lee Viacava is extremely understanding of the stresses you and your family are facing. Our staff is fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese. However, we also have a service for almost any language, so communication is never a barrier between our office and you or your loved one.
Handling All Complex Immigration Issues
We can you help you with all your immigration needs, including but not limited to:
- Citizenship/naturalization: If you are a permanent resident who is married to a citizen for three years or you have been a resident for five years we can help.
- Family-based petitions: U.S. citizens can apply for their spouses, unmarried minor children, unmarried children over 21, their parents and their siblings for adjustment of status. Legal permanent residents can apply for their spouses and unmarried children.
- I-360 applications: If you are a married to a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident and have suffered abuse, you may qualify under this application with proper legal advice.
- Visas: Including but not limited to student visas, U visas (for victims of crimes), visitor visas.
- Workers’ compensation for immigrants: Even if you do not have legal permanent residency, you might be entitled to receive workers’ compensation benefits after a workplace injury.
- Waivers: If you entered the U.S. without inspection, and if you can prove hardship, contact us to discuss your legal situation further.
- Criminal traffic offenses: Attorney Lee Viacava has vast experience, including but not limited to driving with no valid license, driving with a suspended or revoked license, driving without a license and DUIs. If you are dealing with any of these offenses above, call Lee Viacava immediately. As an experienced criminal defense lawyer, he will take care of your criminal charges and your immigration case.
If you think that you are not eligible for a green card or American citizenship because you are illegal, overstayed your visit, entered the country illegally or have been arrested, please contact our Florida office, and we will be happy to schedule a free consultation.
Discuss Your Immigration Needs In A Free Consultation
The law is immensely complex when it comes to immigration. Allow Lee Viacava to guide you, advocate for your rights and strive tirelessly for a positive solution. To request a free, confidential initial consultation, please call Call or send us an email.